Why not take a vacation where the souvenir is part of an unforgettable experience? Purchase any new Volvo within the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program and you’ll discover a truly unique way to buy a car, as well as a truly unique way to travel around Europe.
To be eligible for the Overseas Delivery Tourist Program, you must be a U.S. resident and have both a valid driver’s license and a passport. You must also be at least 18 years old. Although we’re sure you could spend a lifetime exploring Europe, you must bring your new Volvo back to the United States within six months of taking European Delivery of your new Volvo.
How does Overseas Delivery work? It’s this simple:
Order the Volvo of your choice from Lovering Volvo.
Pick up your new Volvo at the Gothenburg Factory Delivery Center or at any official delivery location. We will register your new car for your stay in Europe and provide you with 15 days insurance at no charge (additional coverage for up to 6 mos. can be purchased at a reasonable cost), as well as provide you with the protection of the Volvo On Call Roadside Assistance Service.
Test your Volvo out on the roads of Sweden, either with one of our spectacular tours or on your own. Then, you can head anywhere you please in Europe.
Drop off your Volvo in Gothenburg or any official drop-off location. We’ll ship it to you and take care of all the problems that make importing a car difficult, from excise taxes to import duties.
Still need convincing? When you purchase any new Volvo through our Overseas Delivery Program, you’ll receive a variety of added incentives.
Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime
- The ability to travel at your own pace
- No need for rental car expenses and rental car return restrictions (from one country to another)
- Approximately 8% savings off the U.S. MSRP on U.S.-model Volvos
- Roundtrip tickets for 2 to Europe on British Airways or SAS Airlines from any US city
- One Free night at the Radisson SAS Hotel in Gothenburg, Sweden, the home of Volvo Cars
- Fifteen day European Car Insurance coverage, including Swedish temporary registration
- Experience the unique atmosphere and service at the Factory Delivery Center in Gothenburg, Sweden, including a complimentary Swedish meatball lunch
- An exciting Volvo factory tour, visit to the Volvo Cars Safety Center or a visit to the Volvo Museum
- Extensive complimentary home shipment services valid for 6 months
- U.S. Customs Duty, port clearance fees and inland transportation to your U.S. Volvo retailer are included in purchase price
Ordering your new Volvo as part of the Overseas Delivery Program couldn’t be easier. Simply complete the web contact form on the right and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and get you started on your European adventure! If you prefer, you can call us at (866) 962-3786.